Take control of your utility costs
Satella® and Satella Power® is a US based business focus on delivering cost effective products and reducing the lengthy process to serve its clients proficiently.
Utility rates are constantly rising in many markets all over the United States, but due to innovations in solar technology and financing, it’s more affordable than ever for homeowners to switch to Satella Power®.
We Are Your Go-To Guys for Any Solar Needs You Might Have
Our Model is simple: We cut down on unnecessary office maintenance cost and we pass you the savings for your lower-cost energy with Higher Battery Grade combined with Growatt inverters
We Are Committed to Exceptional Customer Service and Getting the Job Done Right!
With few moving parts and highly durable designs, solar panels are virtually maintenance free and will ensure that you can enjoy clean and renewable energy without any hassle or headache.
Frequently Asked Questions
Today, solar costs less than traditional electricity. With Clean Energy Solutions you don’t pay for the solar panels or the installation. The only thing that you pay for is the energy that you actually use.
1. Solar panels absorb energy from the sun and convert it into DC electricity.
2. The inverter transforms the electric current from the solar panels into AC power for your home
3. AC power then travels to the main electrical panel and is distributed throughout your home.
4. Your home’s electricity meter measures the amount of power your solar system produces during the day.
5. Clean Energy Solutions’ performance monitoring system tracks your energy production to ensure it performs at full potential.
It’s huge! The average Clean Energy Solutions solar power system will offset 5.9 tons of CO2 every year. That’s 295 tons of CO2 over the next 50 years. That’s like avoiding 650,500 miles driven, planting 17 football fields full of trees or eliminating 291,512 pounds of burned coal.
We get it. You might not stay in your home for the next 20 years. If you move, we’ll be there to help transfer your solar power system’s contract to the new owners with our customized EZ-Transfer program.
Ask one of our energy consultants. They can give you the answers you need and let you know if your home qualifies for solar.